Westin Class III Trailer Hitch 65-1305
The Weight Carrying Capacity is 2000 lbs while the Tongue Weight is 200 lbs and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 1-1/4 No Drilling Required. Westins Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match vehicle cladding and bumper trims. All hitches include a unique delta cut safety chain loop and a stylized forged steel collar. Hitches are made of a secure 1-piece double welded through-bracket construction on both sides of the mounting brackets for peace of mind on the road. All through-bracket hitch tubes feature welded capped ends for a finished look.
- Through Bracket Construction With Double Sided Welds
- Unique Delta Cut Safety Chain Loops
- Welded Stylized Forged Steel Collar
- E Coated Structural Steel
- Main Body Tubes Are Steel Capped For A Finished Look
- Includes Mounting Tab For Electrical Connector
- No Drilling Required For Most Applications
- 3 Year Warranty
- Gross Trailer Weight: 5000 lbs.
- Position: Rear
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov