Suspension Lift Kit w/Shock 61950
Achieve the ultimate flex and articulation while retaining a smooth highway ride quality with Rough Countrys 4-inch Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit. This true 4-link setup offers incredible off-road performance while keeping the suspension geometry as close to the factory angles as possible. The result is a more capable suspension setup that can deliver jaw-dropping rock crawling performance while still giving the soft, lush highway ride quality a daily driver would enjoy. Rough Countrys 4-inch Long Arm Suspension Kit boasts an easier install process than most long arm kits, with no welding and no removal of the factory crossmember required for installation. Each JL Long Arm Kit features custom engineered dual-rate coils that provide two distinctly different levels of compression allowing you to tackle any obstacle with ease. The 4-link setup includes a full set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms giving you full control to adjust the wheelbase and pinion angle. Each arm features Rough Countrys adjustable flex joints with Clevite rubber bushings and is constructed out of durable heavy-wall DOM tubing for a long lifespan of flex and performance. All brackets are made of a thick 1/4-inch thick high tensile strength plate steel. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Incredible On And Off-Road Ride Quality
- No Welding Required
- True 4-Link Setup With New Longer Travel Arms
- Prevents Binding And Rear-Steer
- Adjustable Track Bar Is Made Of Forged Solid Steel
- Dual Rate Coils Provide Great Handling And Smooth Ride Quality
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Includes Upgraded CV Front Driveshaft
- Includes A Forged Adjustable Track Bar
- Includes Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- Includes Our Premium N3 Shock Absorbers Or Optional Vertex Shocks
- Gain Unparalleled Axle Flex While Keeping Pinion Angles Optimized
- Lift/Drop Height: 4 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov