Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 58140
Compliment your 05-07 Ford F-250/350s aggressive, good looks with Rough Countrys 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit. Rough Countrys 6-inch Lift Kit was engineered to retain the F-250/350s impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where its needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with a mean profile and balanced on and off-road ride quality. When changing a vehicles suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Countrys 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit features a set of ultra-durable radius arm drop brackets, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. This all-inclusive kit also features an adjustable lower control arms at the axle to allow caster adjustment as well as a track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. A full set of N3 Shocks provide a truly balanced ride quality for on and off-road use - prefect for daily drivers. This kit also ships with a set of durable, lifted coil springs and brake line relocation brackets. This innovative kit design features a 100% bolt-on installation process that is lightning fast compared to other kits this size. Save time and money with no need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Countrys Rough Countrys 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels The Front With The Rear Of The Vehicle
- Radius Arm Drop Brackets Allow For Properly Set Caster
- Proper Caster Is Crucial To Maintaining Factory Handling And Driveability
- Includes Application Valved M1 Shock Absorbers Which Offer The Best In Balanced Performance For On And Off-Road Use
- Lift/Drop Height: 6 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov