Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 57571
Give your 2014 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Countrys 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, youll gain enough ride height to run up to 35 in. tires! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at an optimum angle for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut in.RCX in. logo and an easy-to-install design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. A set of Rough Countrys premiere off-road shock absorbers - V2 Monotube- are also included in this kit, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
- Track Width Remains The Same As Factory
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels The Front w/The Rear Of The Vehicle
- Fabricated Blocks Are Stronger
- Offer A Longer Lifespan Than Cast Blocks
- Specially Designed Anti-Axle Wrap Rear Blocks
- Maintain Stock Ride Quality/Eliminating Common Lift Block Problem
- Incl. Vertex Reservoir Coil-over Struts And Shocks
- Lift/Drop Height: 6 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov