Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 54540
Rough Countrys 3in Bolt-On Kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for 14 and up F-150 pickups. This kit features a set of high-quality, tubular Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear. Rough Countrys 3-inch Bolt-On Kit features N3 Lifted Struts and N3 Nitrogen-charged shocks, giving your truck incredible ride-quality both on and off-road. Also included are a set of fabricated rear blocks to provide lift height in the rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 34in tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. Retain your stock wheels with this kit when you use Rough Countrys 0.25-inch wheel spacer. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired. Best of all this kit features Rough Countrys Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- No Cutting Or Drilling Required
- Includes New Tubular Upper Control Arms
- Control Arms Keep Ball Joints At Optimum Angles For Less Wear And Tear
- Control Arms Include Clevite Rubber Bushings For Enhanced Durability
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels The Front And Rear Of The Truck
- Can Be Returned To Stock
- Retain Your Factory Wheels By Using Our 0.25-Inch Wheel Spacers PN
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Lift/Drop Height: 3 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov