Radius Arm Lift Kit w/Shocks 537.20
Compliment your 05-07 Ford F-250/350s aggressive, good looks with Rough Countrys 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit. Rough Countrys 6-inch Lift Kit was engineered to retain the F-250/350s impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where its needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with a mean profile and balanced on and off-road ride quality. When changing a vehicles suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Countrys new 6-inch Radius Arm Suspension Lift features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. At 27lbs each, these beefy, upgraded Radius Arms dwarf stock equipment while and feature durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption. This all-inclusive kit also features an adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment as well as a track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. A full set of N3 Shocks provide a truly balanced ride quality for on and off-road use - prefect for daily drivers. This kit also ships with a set of durable, lifted coil springs and brake line relocation brackets. This innovative kit design features a 100% bolt-on installation process that is lightning fast compared to other kits this size. Save time and money with no need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Countrys 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- 100 pct. Bolt-on Installation
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Incl. Heavy-Duty Radius Arms w/Durable Clevite Rubber Bushings
- New Radius Arms Help Maintain Factory Angles
- Incl. Adjustable Alignment Cam At The Axle To Allow Adjustment
- Fabricated Lift Blocks Offer A Longer Lifespan Than Cast Blocks
- Lift/Drop Height: 6 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov