Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 478.20
This suspension features luxury ride coil springs matching OE coils rates that are specifically designed for diesel motors. A heavy duty track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle and matches the steering angles created by the supplied drop pitman arm while the radius arm drop brackets maintain the Super Dutys O.E. caster angles. A steering stabilizer relocation bracket maintains proper steering control but a RC problem solver single unit is recommended with larger tires and a RC dual stabilizer is required when running 37in tires.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels The Front w/The Rear Of The Vehicle
- Fabricated Lift Blocks Are Stronger
- Specially Designed Anti-Axle Wrap Rear Blocks
- Radius Arm Drop Brackets Allow For Properly Set Caster
- Proper Caster Is Crucial To Maintaining Factory Handling
- Incl. Application Valved N3 Series Shock Absorbers
- Offer The Best In Balanced Performance For On And Off-road Use
- Lift/Drop Height: 4.5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov