Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 43530
Give your 84-90 Ford Bronco II an aggressive look from front to rear with Rough Countrys 4 in. Ford Suspension Lift Kit! This easy-to-install leveling kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, flush look that gives a better ride height and more aggressive appearance. This kit features a set of front, durable coil springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of radius arm and I-Beam drop brackets are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. Our fabricated rear blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts. A set of Rough Countrys premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body. Get the wheels you want! Rough Countrys 4 in. Ford Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 31x10.5 in. tire with proper wheel backspacing. Best of all, Rough Countrys 4 in. Ford Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels The Front w/The Rear Of The Vehicle
- Radius Arm Drop Brackets Allow For Properly Set Caster
- Proper Caster Is Crucial
- To Maintaining Factory Handling And Drivability
- Lift/Drop Height: 4 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov