Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 393.23
This 5in kit now includes our critically acclaimed N3 Shock Absorbers at no additional cost! Our N3 shocks are custom tuned specifically for this application - meaning you get a shock designed specifically for the weight and maneuverability of your truck. Incorporating in.Velocity Sensitive Valving in. technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, with no need for further adjustment. Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, our new Dodge 2500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets weve eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, youll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Maintains Factory Steering Angles
- Control Arm Drop Brackets Reduce Control Arm Angle
- Improving Ride Quality And Drivability
- Track Bar Bracket Keeps The Front Axle Properly Centered
- Features Application Valved N3 Series Shocks
- Offer The Best In Balanced Performance For On And Off-road Use
- Fabricated Blocks Are Stronger
- Offer A Longer Lifespan Than Cast Blocks
- Lift/Drop Height: 5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov