Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 39140
This 5in kit now includes our critically acclaimed N3 Shock Absorbers at no additional cost! Our N3 shocks are custom tuned specifically for this application - meaning you get a shock designed specifically for the weight and maneuverability of your truck. Incorporating "Velocity Sensitive Valving" technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, with no need for further adjustment. Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, our new Dodge 2500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets we've eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you'll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Track Bar Bracket Keeps The Front Axle Properly Centered
- Fits Both Rear Coil Spring And Rear Air Ride Suspension Models
- Radius Arms Offer A More Factory-Like Angle And Feature A Durable Clevite Rubber Bushing For Max. Vibration Absorption
- Rear Ride Height Arm Bracket Let You Adjust The Rear Ride Height Up To 1 In. Higher Than The Front - Air Ride Mod. Only
- Incls. Application Valved N3 Shock Absorbers Which Offer The Best In Balanced Performance For On And Off-Road Use
- Lift/Drop Height: 5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov