Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 382.23
Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, Rough Countrys Dodge 2500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets weve eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, youll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.This 5in kit includes our versatile N3 Shock Absorbers! Our N3 shocks are custom tuned specifically for this application - meaning you get a shock designed specifically for the weight and maneuverability of your truck. Incorporating in.Velocity Sensitive Valving in. technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, with no need for further adjustment.
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Maintains Factory Steering Angles
- Control Arm Brackets Bolt On; No Welding
- Works w/Factory 17 in. And 20 in. Wheels
- Lift/Drop Height: 5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov