Bolt-On Lift Kit w/Shocks 31471
Rough Countrys 3.5in Bolt-on kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for RAM 1500 pickups.This kit features a set of high-quality, forged aluminum upper control arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear.Rough Countrys 3.5' Bolt-on Kit features a set of durable front and rear spacers to provide additional ground clearance. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 295/60R20 tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. This kit also features Rough Countrys Nitrogen-charged N3 Shocks for a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality!This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired. Best of all this kit features Rough Countrys Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- 10-Stage Variable Valving
- High Pressure Nitrogen Charged
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels The Front And Rear Of The Truck
- Incl. New Tubular Upper Control Arms
- Control Arms Keep Ball Joints At Optimum Angles
- For Less Wear And Tear
- Control Arms Incl. Clevite Rubber Bushings
- For Enhanced Durability
- Strut Spacer Kit Requires No Strut Disassembly Or
- Strut Compressor For Installation 
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Lift/Drop Height: 3.5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov