Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 292.20
This 4.75-inch combo kit features our Nitrogen charged N3 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.This innovative kit combines our new 1.25-inch Body Lift with our popular 3.5-inch Suspension Lift for a big lift height without breaking the bank. Includes N3 Shocks and MOOG Ball-Joints.This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other joint on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal in.gusher in. bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Differential Drops Maintain Proper Axle Angle
- Ball Joints Are Pre-installed To Ease Installation
- Fabricated Blocks Are Stronger; Offer A Longer Lifespan
- Incl. Application Valved N3 Series Shock Absorbers
- Offer The Best In Balanced Performance For On And Off-road Use
- Includes Front Bumper Brackets
- Rear Bumper Is Relocated Using Factory Brackets
- Lift/Drop Height: 4.75 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov