Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 25340
Right off the lot The GM 2500 HD has an impressive stance and a killer look, inspiring Rough Country to build a kit that would add crucial enhancements while taking nothing away from this sharp looking, new model truck. The 7.5 in. N3 Suspension Lift for GM 2500 HD features a Non-Torsion Drop Design for better clearance and handling while maintaining proper angles in a "clean and tucked away" fashion. This kit also features Heavy Duty components worthy of the HD badge; With 1/4 in. thick steel crossmembers, 1/2 in. thick NTD Brackets, and a durable, thick Skid Plate - all laser-cut and powder coated in our "Hammer Black" color to match the factory components. Installation requires no drilling or modifying the differential, meaning no "invasive" mods to your new toy. A set of braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines hones the whole package in. Our innovative HD lift doesn't just look like it came from the showroom floor, it drives like it did too. This kit doesn't widen the stock track width, and the Non Torsion Drop design keeps everything at optimum angles, leaving that factory feel to handling corners and turns. A full set of Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shock Absorbers offer 10-Stage velocity sensitive valving, and are custom valved for each model kit we offer - meaning you get a set of shocks designed to preserve your factory ride quality.
- Can Run Factory 20 in. Wheels*.
- Provides Highly Sought Level Stance.
- High Clearance Crossmember Design
- 100 Pct. Precision Laser Cut Materials
- Fabricated Blocks Are Stronger
- Offer A Longer Lifespan Than Cast Blocks
- Lift/Drop Height: 7.5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov