Suspension Lift Kit w/Shocks 23940
Take your truck on the road less traveled with Rough Countrys new 4.5 in. N2 Suspension Lift for 99-06 2wd GM 1500 models. With an all-inclusive kit at our industry leading low price, off-road action has never been more affordable! This kit includes two beefy front lift knuckles which maintain factory driveline angles for improved performance. Also included are a set of front lifted coil springs and rear lift blocks which help achieve an additional 4.5 in. of lift - enough to clear up to 33 in. tires! Most notably, this kit includes front and rear N3 Shock Absorbers. Utilizing 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, Rough Countrys N3 Shocks are application tuned; designed specifically for use with the GM 1500 setup to ride "more like stock" on the highway while offering superb off-road performance. Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation procedure, this kit is a cinch to install, requiring only minor trimming of the fender shroud for fitment with some larger tires. Taking your truck off the beaten path has never been easier or more affordable!
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels The Front With The Rear Of The Vehicle
- Fabricated Blocks Are Stronger And Offer A Longer Lifespan Than Cast Blocks
- Specially Designed Anti-Axle Wrap Rear Blocks Maintain Stock Ride Quality While Eliminating Common Lift Block Problem
- Radius Arm Drop Brackets Allow For Properly Set Caster
- Proper Caster Is Crucial To Maintaining Factory Handling And Driveability
- Incls. Application Valved N3 Shock Absorbers Which Offer The Best In Balanced Performance For On And Off-Road Use
- Lift/Drop Height: 4.5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov