ATAK® Axle-Back Exhaust System 11827
The BORLA(R) sound of power. Its been described as asonic shot of adrenaline. An intoxicating concert ofsteel, gears and combustion that echoes from thespeedways, deserts and highways of the world.The sound of more victory laps than any otherbrand, the BORLA(R) exhaust note has become the quintessentioal soundtrack of high-performance motoring. And like all good automotive designs there is function behing the form. As any driving enthusiast knows, the sound of an exhaust provides more than just ear candy. Its a communications conduit between car and driver. A link between human and machine. The exhaust sound provides accoustic feedback of engine rpm to aid the driver in critical decisions such as gear selection or throttle input in rev-match shifting. At BORLA(R), we understand this concept better than any exhaust manufacturer. Combining patented technology with computer modeling, extensive prototyping and advanced sound analysis tools. BORLA(R) engineers spend countless hours tuning exhaust systems to best reflect the personality and performance of vehicle applications. The result is an enhanced driving experience. With unrivaled clarity, the BORLA(R) exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensory feedback of sound. With unrivaled clarity the Borla exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensry feedback of sound.
- Made From High-Quality T-304 Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent Pipes
- Ensures Consistent Diameter Through Each Curve
- Mufflers Have No Baffles/Chambers
- Produces High Velocity
- Million Mile Warranty
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Turbo
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.750 in.
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov